- Luxury Accommodation
- Welcome Dinner
- Cultural Tour
- Bottomless Brunch
- John Waitling’s Rum Distillery
- Party Bus
- Yacht Party
- Pool Party
- Club VIP
- Open Bar
- Transport (to/from events)
- Professional Video / Photo
What's not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Transport (outside of events)
(included in package)
Quick facts on Bahamas
The Bahamas, officially the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, is an island country. The Bahamas became a British Crown colony in 1718, when the British clamped down on piracy. In terms of gross domestic product per capita, the Bahamas is one of the richest countries in the Americas.
Currency:1 USD = 1 BSD
National Anthem:O Sweet Saint Martin’s Land
National Symbol:Blue Marlin, Flamingo, Yellow Elder Flower
Government:Parliamentary democracy under a constitutional monarchy
- The most popular seafood on the island is Conch.
- Only 30 of the total 700 islands in the Bahamas are inhabited.
- Bahamas is right on the edge of the infamous Bermuda Triangle.
- The Bahamas magnificent underwater cave system.
- Slave trade was the main economic enterprise on island, ending in 1838.
- The Bahamas has the world’s third largest registry of ships.
- Tourism makes about 40-45% of the nation’s economy.
- There is no income or sales tax for Bahamas residents.
- Gambling is made legal for non-Bahamians visiting the Bahamas.
- Tourist from the USA and Canada are not required to carry passports.
- The Bahamian dollar is equal to the U.S. dollar.